cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus
- Smoothness of Rotation
cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 Plus
- Unfixed stride adjustments For all body siyes and running styles
- Ergonomic Design Numerous grip variations and and smooth run
Ergonomic: Multi grip concept and smooth course of movement
One of a kind: an unfixed adjustable stride length
Well designed: save saving design with high stability
Intuitive: a console with easy operation
Product details: cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus
- First elliptical cross trainer with infinitely variable stride length!
- Elliptical cross trainer with infinitely variable stride length
- Suitable for tall and smaller users - ideal for family or semi-professional use
- Different stride lengthes for different types of movement: from stepping to running
- Black metal frame: stylish design and high stability
- Advanced joint construction for outstanding quality of movement
- Clear, easy-to-use console
- Fine adjusting of stride length with well-to-reach hot keys
Training programs — cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus:
- Quick start/manual
- 12 pre-set programs
- 4 heart rate programs (target heart rate; 55%/75 %/90 % of HRmax
- 1 user program
- 1 Watt program
- Recovery test
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus:
(L) 150 cm
x (W) 90 cm
x (H) 166 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- Output: 10 - 350 W (Adjustable in increments starting from 5 Watt)
- RPM-independent resistance control
Balance mass according to the standard of Tiedje:
When you compare the products, please mind that some manufacturers define differently the balance mass of their crosstrainers. Therefore, the indications can vary among each other. Besides the weights of flywheel, pulley, and caryying wheel respectively cross and blank discs (levelling discs), the indications of balance mass of some manufacturers consider additionally the weights of pedal arms, handle bars, and other parts. This is dubious in our opinion. We define the balance mass as "total weight of flywheel, pulley, carrying wheel respectively cross and blanc discs", which form the rear balance unit.Balance mass according to the manufacturer: 0 kgBalance mass according to the standard of Tiedje: 12 kg, of it
Aspects which are not included in valuation according to the standard of Tiedje:
- Flywheel: 12 kg
- Pulley: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Carrying wheel: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Cross joint and round blank: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Grip bars (R+L): Not specified by the manufacturer
- Pedal arm (R+L): Not specified by the manufacturer
- Other parts: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Stride length: 45 - 65 cm
- Stride width: 11 cm
- Ball-bearing mounted joints
- Resistance levels: 16
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 19, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 4
- User memory: 4
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
- An elliptical cross trainer with a joint-gentle, elliptical movement (Elliptical)
Description: cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus
cardiostrong EX90 Plus performs very well in Tests
EX90 Plus once again wins the Plus X Award in 4 categories and was awarded best product
At the world's largest innovation awards for Technology, Sport and Lifestyle, the Plus X Award (04/2016), the Crosstrainer EX90 Plus won in four categories. The EX90 Plus had the honour of receiving awards in the categories: High Quality, Design, User comfort anf functionality. The EX90 Plus was also awarded Best Product.
Gold Award winner 2016/17 at the Fitness Trade Fair ISPO
At the yearly gathering of the fitness industry, the ISPO in Munich, a specialist jury honoured the cardiostrong EX90 Plus with the Gold Award. Reasoning from the jury was: "A high quality, innovative home fitness elliptical trainer, that through its quality and concept is also suited for semi-professional use and topped off with silent mechanics. With its extreme space-saving construction it fits into every apartment. Its unique unfixed adjustable stride length makes it universally useable."
ETM Test August 2015
The cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 Plus in August 2015 was tested from ETM Magazine in the cateogry Crosstrainers from 2500 to 3500 Euro and was awarded "very good". Especially highlighted was its versatility: With its unfixed adjustable stride length the EX90 can be ideally adjusted to every body type. The detailed test reoprt can be found underneath on this page.
The only crosstrainer with an unfixed adjustable stride length
The cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 PLUS delivers an exceptional training quality and variation due to its unfixed stride length adjustability. The stride length can be adjusted between 45cm to 65cm. In order to make a quick change between the lengths, there are 5 pre-determined lengths available, in which further adjustments are possible for your personal stride length.
What advantages offer crosstrainers with adjustable stride lengths?
One advantage that an adjustable stride length on crosstrainers and elliptical trainers offer is that it can simulate different running styles. With a short stride length it simulates more a stepper movement, at the longest length it can feel like a sprint. Different muscles groups are also activated depending on which movement you choose. Through these changes of stride length you can vary your training more often, more comprehensive and also more effective.
An adjustable stride length crosstrainer is also perfect for being used by more people with different body types. For example in a multiple persons household (Family or shared household). Also for semi-professional facilities numerous users can train on the cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 PLUS. For a comfortable training it is essential that the stride length is adjustable.
A crosstrainer with an epsecially stable construction
The cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 PLUS is built with a massive metal frame. Not only does it look good but gives the crosstrainer high stability. Good for two important reasons: The life longevity is significantly increased, even with repetative intensive workouts, and an optimal power transfer is ensured. Even with its heavy weight the cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 Plus can be easily moved. Through an optimally designed center of mass, the crosstrainer can be easily lifted at the end and tipped fowards onto the transport wheels for easy transportation.
Due to the high quality production and excellent stability the cardiostrong Crosstrainer EX90 PLUS is suited for semi-professional use.
EX90 Plus: a crosstrainer with all the comforts that a crosstrainer needs
PDF document for the productManual cardiostrong-EX90-PLUS ENG
Warranty conditions: cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Frame||Full warranty|
|Home use||30 years||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||-||12 months|
cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus Test & Evaluations
cardiostrong Elliptical Cross Trainer EX90 Plus Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 160 x 90 cm
- Comfort chest strap cardiostrong
- cardiostrong silicone spray
Out of stock
Back in stock approximately CW 50
(12.12.2022 - 16.12.2022)
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Elliptical cross trainers
2Starting from 604,03 €
7Starting from 876,30 €